Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Emster's E-mails (new)

If you have an email please comment on my blog. I was making recordings on my phone when I noticed that my fishy, Goldie wasn't moving a single inch. I thought he was dead. But it turned out that he was maybe just scared because when I came back upstairs, he was moving all around the tank. And I've had him for what....? Like 1/2 years or something and that's a long time.

When you comment I will put your e-mail on my blog. I will do this every day.



If it were CA Girl and her comment was I really like your blogs, then I would do this- CA Girl: I really like your blogs.



T.T.Y.L

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad your fish was okay. I like your blogs too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs. I am glad Goldie is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldie and Nemo died. But now I have Edward and Jacob. Edward is white and Jacob is black. Edward is an adult and Jacob is a baby. He will grow soon. I just have to remember to feed them every couple of days. Then I won't loose as fast as I lost Nemo and Goldie. In Krissy's room is James <<< (Ryan's fishy) and Angel <<<(Krissy's fishy) THEY ARE ALL OKAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in the the 1 about da fishies I ment 2 say dis:

    Then I won't loose them as fast as I lost Nemo and Goldie

    ReplyDelete