Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Black Bee In My Front Yard

Me,my sister, and my brother were outside (today) doing a race. After showing us the track, Krissy spied a big black bee in the front yard. All 3 of us screamed to the top of our lungs. Look at the picture. That was about how big the bee was. It is probably gone by now.

secret: I used to be AFRAID of ants,flies,and nats...little buggies. Now I'm not afraid of those things. Now I'm afraid of spiders,bees,hornits,etc. <<<(other bugs that are big or sting or bite)

4 comments:

  1. please no bad lanuage!!! tell me one of YOUR secrets...and tell me to keep it a secret...your supposed to keep mine a (whisper) secret...........OK Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid of snakes! Shhhh. That must have been a BIG OLD BEE! I would have screamed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like bee's either. Or spiders. I scream at bee's and big spiders. If only we could remember that we are giants to them. They are probably afraid of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw one at lunch today...UP CLOSE IT WAS SO SCARRRRRYYYYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete