Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moments of Memories

One day in sun beneath the trees and clouds,Amy was chasing butterflies and suddenly heard aircraft shooting down right towards her. "Oh my gosh!" "I have to move!" shouted Amy. She had never seen aircraft before. Once the plane had crashed, Amy helped every passenger up,even the pilot and co-pilot. She was on international TV. The next day, Amy was so worn out that she fell and hit her head on a brick in the front yard. "Ow!Ow!Ow!" screamed Amy. Her mom ran outside to see what all of the racket was. She called 911 and noticed that her daughter had Amnesia. 10 years passed. Amy was married,had 5 kids,and lived in an apartment. The kids lived separate from their parents. The dad's name was Macks. He was very strong. He could lift up a rock the size of a tree. One day Amy was pregnant. In the hospital, at 12:09PM Amy was fast asleep. The baby was born at 3:12AM. Amy wasn't very happy to 6 kids running around the house, begging for food, etc. "Mommy" said Kristien(one of the kids) "No food" said Amy. "But, I wasn't going to say that I was going to that I love you" said Kristien. "I love you too sweet heart" said Amy softly. All of a sudden, everything got quiet. Every kid in Amy's family told her that they loved her. And of course they wouldn't forget the dad. Amy and her husband were a happy couple, even though they had 6 kids. They still loved being who they truly were.

3 comments:

  1. Did you like the story?

    Yes|No|Maybe|Kinda|Totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Krissy to Read it. Then read my new post called Crazy Days...Now a HAPPY day

    ReplyDelete