Kristin's Birthday is coming up!!!!! Common and join the fun it's nice to see everyone here today but I want more people here because the party will be awesome now lets see you pop it,lock it,and pock a dot it.It's also close to Halloween so try and be your spookiest of all and if I answer the door please say BOO! in front of me.(for krissy) Happy Birthday! please read whats in parenthesis.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Krissy's B-Day!
Kristin's Birthday is coming up!!!!! Common and join the fun it's nice to see everyone here today but I want more people here because the party will be awesome now lets see you pop it,lock it,and pock a dot it.It's also close to Halloween so try and be your spookiest of all and if I answer the door please say BOO! in front of me.(for krissy) Happy Birthday! please read whats in parenthesis.
Labels:
and cake,
Birthday fun,
cupcakes,
gummy bugs,
ice cream,
presents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

please comment on this one
ReplyDeleteIt was very noisy and a lot of fun!
ReplyDeletedarn right
ReplyDeleteyup!
ReplyDelete